Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Reflection on isolation

While I was in isolation due to covid-19.I was doing online school.It was very
boring nothing to do but it was good to experience what ,it feels like when
you can't leave you house/bubble.I was in isolation with my parents and my
grandparents.My parents did a huge shopping so we wouldn't need to do any
more shopping.The huge shopping was meant to last until the lock down is over.

Join the lock down I did the taha challenge and the eater learning journey.On online school we had meetings to discuss what we where going to do.We had meetings at 9:00,11:30,9:30 in the morning.When it was going down to level 3 my parents had to go back to work.So I had to go back to my grandparents house.I always got woken up at 6:00 in the morning just to get ready for online school.


Task description:Today I did a writing task which was to write a reflection on what happen in isolation.The twist was that you had to set 20 minute timer.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jasmine, I'm Miss Bullinga. Your grandparents woke you up at 6:00am just for online school? You must have been VERY prepared haha. Excellent writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Bulling,Yes they did wake me up at 6.00 I wasn't very prepared.

      Delete
  2. Good morning Jasmine , I am Miss Blyth. How did you find online schooling ? It sounds like you were very dedicated to your education. You should be proud of yourself. It must have been nice being able to spend that time with your grandparents. I am sure they enjoyed having you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Miss Blyth,Online scholling was a bit hard but alot more fun.I didnt like online scholling because i would always lose internet.

      Kind regards Jasmine

      Delete