Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Adding decimals with decipipes


A few days ago Mrs Moala had taught a couple of kids, how to add decimals with decipipes and I was one of them.When we where about to go she had told us, there was an assignment which was ? ,We had to pick a person and teach them how to add decimals with decipipes. So the person that I have chosen, is Nahea. So before we shooted the video ,I had to teach Nahea how, to add decimals(it was very complicated).Up top is a video of me and Nahea adding decimals.Now afther talking with Mrs Moala I now know that the ones where supposed to be hundreds .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine! I am so proud of the work you did with Nahea. However, we need to have a quick chat about the hundredths place value location. You added the numbers in the hundredths as if they were ones. Let's talk about this and then, maybe you can adjust your task description to include an update with your learning.

    ReplyDelete