Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Kio-rahi recount

This morning room 1 and 5 went outside
to the hard cort and played kio-rahi.Half of
room 1 versus half or room 5.


Half of room 1 went with Ms vaafusuaga and
the other half went with Tyson.There was a
yellow,green,pink,and purple team.I was in the
green team.There was a attack and defense
team.I was the ,defense so when our team got
the ball we ,had to touch two,bins and put it by
the tupu without getting our tags ripped off.


The first game was so competitive the pink
team was in the lead but then when the year
8 boys went to the meeting for camp.My Tea
started to win where the Team that had to
throw the ball at the tupu we got about 18
points and the other got 11.


For the second game we had to walk
over to the junior side because that was
where Ms vaafusuaga  set up her kio rahi.Ms
vaafusuaga court was smaller than Tyson’s.
Instead of having bins to tough it was the work
cones.I finally got to  get a try by touching one
of the cones with the ball.It was a tight match
but the other team won.

After I have played and experienced how to
play ki o-rahi the next time I play I am going to
spread out and try to rip the other teams tags off.

No comments:

Post a Comment