Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Letter to Miss Tapuke

Dear Miss Tapuke,


My name is Jasmine Fihaki and I am in a 
 family of 5. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. I am the youngest
out of all of them.My goal for this year is to always have a
good attitude.

My motto  is be the better me that i could ever be.who mostly
incorrages me is my mum(Teresa)and my ,baby cousin(Lily).
What I like to do at home is to watch Movies,and playing with my

baby cousin.I like to drink flavoured water.


My favourite colour is baby blue,and teal.Then the sport I like to
play,is netball.My hobbies are helping my nana with cleaning,
and playing sports.


In the future I want to  be a chief or a netball-er. My brother

has always wanted to be a lawyer and I am his
supporter.What I am looking forward to this year is
getting along with the year 8 and new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment