Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

A Job for me

      TITLE: A job for me
In the future I want to be a netball er because
I can be healthy and I also want to be a chef.
Why you may ask Because if you be chef you
can cook all sorts of food.I want to be a netball
so I  can keep fit and healthy (maybe be on tv).




Once I was watching netball when I was
younger and that inspired me to start playing
netball, at the age of 10 I really wanted to be
just like maria folau.I stared cooking when I
was 6 or 7 and then I found out about
gordon ramsay.If I be a cook it going to be
a life balance because cooks work from
night to day sometimes.


Have you ever played netball?A netballer is
a person who plays the sport netball
and gets money for it.A chef is a person
that cooks you food when you go to a
restaurant.The reason I think being a chef is
because if you are hungry you can cook your
own food instead of you asking your family
members to cook for you.

Do you cook for yourself? Because I do its sometimes
scary when your cooking on a stove because
there is fire involved.Do you like being active?

It is good so you can keep fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment