Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Auckland city thing I would like to go too.

One of  my favourite activities I like to do is go to the sky tower because you can jump off the top of it.Also  there is a restaurant in there you can even look down you can see all of the buildings in Auckland city. Also another thing I would like to do or go to is to go across to davenport and have lunch because you can enjoy the boat ride on the way there.I would also like to go to the rainbow end why? Because three's rides and on the fear fall you don't know when you're going to drop.My favourite  ride is bumper carts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine! So many fun places for us to visit so close to home once we are able to leave our houses again. We love going into the City and to Davonport as well! Have you taken the train into the city before boarding the ferry?

    ReplyDelete