Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Last day of Term 3 writing !

 Last day of Term 3 2021 !

This week is week 10 which means it's the last day of term because there is only 2 months and 2 weeks in a term in other sayings, 10 weeks.It sort of not the same why ? It's because it's the end of the term but we aren't in school. Because of the lock down level 3 , my school is in Auckland, the state in lockdown sadly.But just because we are still in lockdown doesn't mean we don't get to go to school or we don't have school our prime minister has said to us that we could do online school , I don't like online school but at least it's something. Some of the children are missing out because they either can't focus at home or don't have wifi or a device which really sucks.This morning I had hopped on my chromebook and started to join my team assembly which is at 9:00 am .On the call the teachers said good morning and my school has this thing called gm for gm which is when you show kindness and respect gm for gm stands for good manners for google meets turning camera on and microphones when needed.Team 5 was doing the karakia and mihi then the teachers were having a dance party and then we played a Kahoot that one of the student’s have made, (thank you Brendon).We had played and given out prizes which actually get delivered to our house by the teachers they put it in the mailbox.After I had left that call I joined the live school assembly , to see who had gotten the school certificates and see the notices .Then we had electives I picked art , we had drawn some amazing things but being at school would have been better.But I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of my teachers for their hard work throughout this term.


No comments:

Post a Comment