Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

List of things I would pack to go to Tonga

Kio ria guys so today we are going to be travelling to Tonga and we need to pack some stuff.
So I am going to make a list of what I am going to be packing.


  1. Clothes
  2. Toiletries
  3. Shoes
  4. Snacks
  5. Koola with food in it
  6. Body care
  7. Extra clothes
  8. Charger
  9. Bed covers
  10. Insects repellent
  11. Day bag 
  12. Hand supplies(hand sanitiser,hand wash,soap)
  13. Money


So I have packed these objects because we are going to Tonga where
there is bugs and not much food or bed covers(stuff related to that).Out of all of the objects I would pick
to take a koala and  clothes (maybe bed covers).What would you take to Tonga.

1 comment:

  1. That is one nice packing list Jasmine! Don't forget to pack some sunscreen if you go to the islands!

    ReplyDelete