Pages

Saturday 18 January 2020

What i liked about my Holiday

What I mostly like  about my holiday is Christmas and the new year.I liked it when it was Christmas because I got lots of presents.I got some new shoes,lollies a new devise. For secret Santa we did a quiz we had to  answer the question and then we got to pick a gift out my dad got,a card holder.My mum got a tea set and I got , a light up shell that can change colour.For the new year we went to my dad's aunt's house for dinner and we all tried to stay up but my,little cousin fell a sleep.I was sad because all of the times i have had in 2019,also that my auntie Jamie is moving to Aussie   for her hole life.When Jamie was leaving i said good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jasmine

    Thanks for writing this awesome blog post and sharing with us your experiences from Christmas and New Years - it sounds like you received some awesome presents! Sad to hear that your Aunty has moved over to Aus - I moved to Australia when I was 21 and only returned last year (I'm almost 30!)... hopefully she will see that there's no place like home and make the move back.

    Jasmine, in order for us to leave you thoughtful comments we need you to please register: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1/manaiakalani-registration

    Once you've filled out this registration form, I'll be able to track all of the fantastic work that you've completed from the 16th onwards and hopefully you'll start completing the full programme!

    Really looking forward to you joining us :)

    Ngā mihi nui
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete