Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Jasmine writing


Answer each of these questions and create a list of at least 3 things for each:
What can you see?
Green Seaweed and fish,turtle,and nice clear blue sparkle sea water.
What can you touch?
Ocean,sand seaweed rocks also you can touch yourself
What can you hear?
The whales talking and the animals splashing.

Start Writing Here:
When i went under water i saw a huge group of fish and i could hear the whales talking and I could also I  could hear all of the other animals splashing.I touched the seaweed,rock,also you can touch,the ocean.When i went I  saw the dolphin going up and it was so cool and so amazing.the people that I went diving with was sauma,zyla,also latisha.I also sore a killer whale and it was so scary because I   thought it would bite me, then sauma said I can see the dolphin done swimming in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment